A powerful, award-winning eye cream which recharges the eye area. It improves the appearance of crow’s feet, wrinkles, puffiness and under-eye darkness.
- Includes a targeted peptide, designed to smooth the appearance of crow’s feet almost immediately.
- Improves the look of under-eye puffiness.
- Diminishes dryness and locks in moisture with a synergistic blend of humectants.
- Provides antioxidant and skin brightening benefits.
All skinbetter science products are dermatologically tested, paraben free, fragrance free, dye free, and cruelty free.
- Blend of Messenger Peptides: to support collagen.
- Neuro-Calming Peptide: smooths and softens the appearance of crepiness.
- Kakadu Plum Extract: world’s highest source of Vitamin C, which brightens and improves the overall luminosity of the under-eye area.
- Caffeine: relieves the appearance of under-eye puffiness and congestion.
- Niacinamide and Hyaluronic Acid: delivers hydration to skin around the eyes.
How to Use:
Use as part of your morning and evening skincare regime. Apply a rice grain sized amount to clean, dry skin around the delicate under-eye area. For amplified results, apply following use of InterFuse Intensive Treatment LINES.
Protect with sunbetter sunscreen during the day for additional skincare benefits.
Full Ingredient List:
Aqua/Water, Caprylyl Methicone, Glycerin, Jojoba Esters, Niacinamide, PEG-16 Macadamia Glycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteareth-20, PEG-100 Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Alcohol Denat., Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Caffeine, s-Mu-conotoxin CnIIIC Acetate, Copper Lysinate/Prolinate, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Methylglucoside Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Arginine, Glycine, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Carbomer, Hexylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.
Please note: Product formulations are updated periodically. Therefore, the ingredient lists on this website may differ from the product packaging. Please refer to your product packaging for accurate ingredient lists.