Leveraging the award-winning patented AlphaRet Technology, this serum is formulated with salicylic acid, a beta hydroxy acid (BHA), and additional pore-cleansing, hydrating, and soothing ingredients, to rejuvenate and clarify the appearance of oilier, blemish-prone skin. The benefits of this product include:
- Improvement in the appearance of skin clarity, pores, skin surface shine, and overall tone and texture.
- Smoother, more even-looking complexion.
- Healthier-looking skin, with little-to-no dryness or flaking.
All skinbetter science products are dermatologically tested, paraben free, fragrance free, dye free, and cruelty free.
Need to Know:
Important Safety Information
Contraindications: This product contains retinoid in a topical form. If you are pregnant, breast feeding, planning to become pregnant or a child (12 years and under) consult a doctor before use.
- AlphaRet: a unique combination of a retinoid and an AHA (lactic acid).
- Salicylic Acid: a beta hydroxy acid (BHA) that helps improve the appearance of skin clarity and pores.
- Lactic Acid: an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) with moisturising and retexturising properties.
- Niacinamide and Sodium Hyaluronate: helps improve moisture.
- Zinc PCA: helps balance oil in blemish-prone skin.
- Botanical Complex: patented peptide blend that includes ingredients with calming and skin clarifying properties.
- Bisabolol, Ginger Root Extract, Algae/Botanical Blend: helps reduce the appearance of redness.
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract: a form of green tea extract with antioxidant properties and is gentle on the skin.
- Decylene Glycol: moisturising ingredient that helps reduce skin surface sebum and improves the appearance of skin clarity.
How to Use:
Use as part of your evening skincare regime. Apply a thin layer of the serum to a clean, dry face. Can be applied all over the face, avoiding the eye area.
Protect with sunbetter sunscreen during the day for additional skincare benefits.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Full Ingredient List:
Aqua/Water, Lactic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Olivate, Sorbitan Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, PPG-3 Isostearyl Methyl Ether, Glycerin, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Niacinamide, Zinc PCA, Steareth-2, Ethyl Lactyl Retinoate, Salicylic Acid, Oligopeptide-10, Sodium Hyaluronate, Decylene Glycol, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Honey Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Disodium EDTA, Pullulan, Ethylhexylglycerin, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate.
People with prior history of sensitivity or allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients should not use it.
Please note: Product formulations are updated periodically. Therefore, the ingredient lists on this website may differ from the product packaging. Please refer to your product packaging for accurate ingredient lists.